July 19, 2010

I'm so TIRED!

I didn't go to the toilet anymore except during LUNCHTIME TODAY....

And I think I should drink less water before lunchtime...

Since I was a foolish girl, as one staff had said that I had gone to toilet more than three times before lunchtime. I just thought that I've gone to there about two times. So, I must be more smart!

However, I felt so tired when I had to work. As I drank less water, and I didn't wanna to go to toilet, I should eat more before 9am!

Sometimes I hadn't enough energy, so some colleagues worried about me. Meanwhile, I couldn't smile more. Today I had done one mistake, one colleague couldn't tolerate me. I felt sorry about it.
Although he was a nice person, we chat jokes seldom, I should do a great job. Of course I should not be lazy when he assigns job for me to do.

No comments:

Post a Comment