August 17, 2010

What a bad news...=(

It had happened in the morning...=(

When my father left home, he had not reply to his husband before she told him.

He also hadn't drink any water and eat breakfast before leaving home.

This made us shocked. 

After my mother use to call his mobile phone, he just said "I would go to funeral home"

Then my mother started to cry. But I haven't cry.

After a while, she called "999"...(this is TOP SECRET! Confidential!)

She asked me to tidy up the whole house.

I was getting started to hide in my room since I didn't like to see somebody.

It's time to get upset. 

Moreover, I was a fool who was taking MV in my house.

However, someone knew that although I knew this was my fault.

I must stay inside the bedroom more quietly.

Fortunately, I put my own notebook inside there, and then recorded another one until a few strangers left.

After that, my mother left home.

Only me was still staying in the home.

Thus, I watched Get Myself Back MV! =)

And also other MVs such as Break It, FAST CAR, LOVE GAME, WILD, DR., Defend Love, The Meaning Of Us!!

Of course I had chatted with someone, and visited Fanspace XD! =)






No comments:

Post a Comment