August 12, 2010

Fictional Image/Ideal Journey

If I hold a mini concert tour at anyplace, I would become unrealistic (不切實際).

Only daydreaming would be happened. 

However, my father hated me, and my sister dislike me.

As for my father, he always said "You just knew how to dress up only, and just being an idiot" (剩係識得扮靚, 成個白痴妹咁...)

Since I often cry and lose my bad temper, and also always made upset atmosphere, I understood why my father hated me more.
Moreover, our relationship became poor. We talk to each other almost never. 
I love him, because he is my father. 
I hate him, because of his bad character which is unacceptable.

When I was small, I hadn't predict how bad relationship would be happened after I grew up.

However, the fact was really upset for me. 

I became "triple lost girl" (三失青年, 「失」是指快樂﹑ 學業﹑ 家庭溫暖). 
Although I had lived in my home, I wanna leave home, and then earn more money as well as having my own house. Of course I must be more successful on my academic results. 

When I was a F.2 student, I had thought that.

However, I became more unhappy after I was promoted to F.4-5 because of looking at classmates and teachers.

Especially I was forced to enter Science stream.

At that time, I hadn't any friends in my class .

Honestly, I hated the students who was study in Class A,B.

I was afraid of being bullied since I was bullied by the students in F.1 .

But I could not be unfriendly to other classmates.
After I graduated in F.5, I felt happy. 
Meanwhile, I felt unhappy.

I felt happy, because I needn't study in TMCSS since unhappy memories were memorized in my brain.
I felt unhappy, because I could not get 14 marks or above in HKCEE. I could not study HD(High diploma) in IVE.

On the other hand, I have less time to meet more good friends. 

I 'm afraid that I will become more unlucky after I study in IVE.

So I don't wanna study more and more.

I prefer being an artists who mainly sing & dance, and also compose song & lyrics!

Although I will not be popular after I become an artists. 

Not only singing and dancing well, relationship is also important to every artists. 

However, my image isn't very good when I was studying in secondary school.

Moreover, I have never learnt and join dancing club or choir.

Due to my fluent-less speaking in both Chinese and English, I'm afraid of singing any languages of pop songs although I liked listen to music.
I don't wanna sing some words which is wrong or unclear!

And I hated dancing because I was not a slim, beautiful, girl when I was a teenager.

Whether I had spent time to dance, I would not dance well.

Nobody admired me. 

My family members, classmates will think how naive I am.

No comments:

Post a Comment